Chris Rossiter | Personal Trainer
I have been a Gym Instructor since 2001 and as a Personal Trainer since 2004, in various PT Studios and Gyms. I love working as a Fitness Personal Trainer to guide and assist people to change their lifestyle and to enhance their mental and physical health for the better.
My own training in the past has included: Basketball, Netball, Swimming Competitions, Cycling events, fun and sprint distance triathlons, 5-10km fun runs, Group Fitness and circuits and last November a 50km walk for Upstream Foundation Charity.
In 2015 I was awarded "Snap Fitness Australia Personal Trainer of the Year"
I specialise in -
- Strength Training (Including Functional Training)
- Floor Pilates, Fitball and Core Strength focus in Training
- Post & Pregnancy Fitness and Strength Training
- Outdoor group & Individual Training / Boxing / Kicking
- Injured or post illness training